Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

The *Other* Vega House

Once I managed to survive two weeks with the Vega, Burton and Dante families instead of being let off the hook, I was lured by Felicia in to another family that was, if you can imagine, just about worse than the other three combined. While the Dante family had their squabbling and Jenn's Vega family had lots of kids, they at least had an adult within their midst. This Vega family does not and I don’t know about you, but 1. I'm not great with more than 1 toddler at a time let alone 4 and 2. juggling 4 toddlers, a child & a teen almost made me want to throw my computer out the window.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Upon opening the home I was greeted with a view of Sir Reaper himself and an amusing pop up. Unfortunately without a proper photo shop program, I could not c/p the screen to share with you the humorous pop up. Suffice it to say it was hilarious and gosh I never knew Death was a Taurus. In order to keep the toddlers’ spirits up, the first thing I did was grab the headstone and throw it in Javier’s backpack for safe keeping; and bought each of them a rabbit head. Once the toddlers are occupied, I send Rosario to paint and have Javier open a home venue. Priorities after all, can’t keep Javier in school if we don’t have someone watching over the toddlers during school hours.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unfortunately the nanny wasn’t fabulous as you can plainly see. On the other hand, she served her purpose which was to keep the toddlers from being taken by social services. Did I mention that the first day on the lot started at 9 am on a Monday? So you can understand why buying a driveway & car was so important. It is going to be hard enough getting Javier to do his homework, the last thing I need is for him to start off these 2 weeks missing school.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, I know what this means. Our first customer star! How odd is it that each toddler had the same wants, be toilet trained, learn to talk, learn to walk and a customer gets a star? Well I guess they’re not quads for nothing! I personally found this extremely odd, but was thrilled they all went plat together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Javier is a struggling - awesome big brother. He napped when he could and took care of his younger siblings. Granted not one of the toddlers learned their basic skills, but he did manage to teach Rosario how to study late their first night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found it easier to keep the toddlers in line… literally. Unfortunately once the walls started going up, it posed a problem and as you can see, the nanny got stuck. Aw cause you are such a good nanny we’re going to let you live. Heh, not… only I did end up letting her live because she was the only adult supervision at the time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh my, creepy old man alert. Watch the children, hide the vampires its Sonny Day coming to visit. For the most part he ran on the treadmill and kept to himself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, woohoo, way to go Rosario! First A+ in the house. Are we surprised it was Rosario and not Javier? No, not really. I’m just glad the boy isn’t failing. Once the little ones transition, he’ll do better I’m sure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Time for the quads to grow up… finally!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tada, and there they are. Whew we survived so far… okay I’m really getting tired of the hair don'ts on these girls… head to the mirror! Now is a good time for our boy Javier to get some romancing in, let’s call up his one and only love interest Bella Board from the TSR Challenges.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love is definitely in the air and let’s see if she will oblige our lover boy…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah baby, we have our first kiss… well done and a dream date to boot. Lovely, that means an easy §55 towards something well deserved for this family.

Next page

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?