Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Dante House pg. 4

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dang I knew I should have gotten rid of that grave, I totally forgot about it after I stuck it in the corner of the lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I don’t watch those two, they will fight like crazy. Nice hang time Sasha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oops, and Liza gets scared. Time to get rid of the grave, no reason to keep it, he keeps everyone up all night anyhow. $60 is all its worth? Weird, I guess those depreciate too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Transition time for Carrie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not you two, too! These two are always poking and arguing. Get over it already!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After week 1: Leeland was failing out of high school with a D-, Sasha got a job in the medical field, Liza still has no new love and Carrie transitions yet again.

Page 5

Comments:
eeep! she's a leaper isn't she. lol.

~Spongey Tanu
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?