Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

The Burton House

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The first thing I see as I open the lot is that they actually have a house! The next thing I notice is there is no furniture. The last thing I notice is there is a fight breaking out in the backyard. Oh great, I have another dysfunctional family. Lets see how screwed up these guys are shall we?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before I can get everyone in the house for their makeovers, another fight breaks out. Oh lovely, this means I get to micromanage these folks to keep the peace… or at least try.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tammie is the mother of the feuding girls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We have Jackie,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ashley,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kelly,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and Shannon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This, if you can believe it, is the guy they are all fighting over. Introducing Cal Evans, the kissable romancer, heartbreaker and heck he’s not even that cute!

page 2

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?