Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Dante Family Wrap-up:

So lets see what damage I managed to inflict on this already nutsy family:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Liza got a make-over and a job in the criminal field for her LTW, she is currently a bookie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kayla is a pleasure sim who wants to be a Professional Party Guest

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aston is a fortune sim who wants to earn 100k simoleans

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carrie is a Sagittarius 0-8-8-10-3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you for joining me on my reminiscent journey with the Dante family. Notice the scowl on Kayla? I wonder if that was due to her bad transition, or her 4 nice points. Oh and I sold the headstone again, this time I got 128.


back to cover page

Comments:
everyone looks so good with the makeovers

~Spongey Tanu
 
You fared alright with this family. They are rather hard. My Leeland didn't learn to study either. You should totally keep playing them. The key is micomanaging them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?